Tuesday, April 29, 2014

236- A Lesson From the Universe: Don't Give Up on Your Dream

A Lesson From the Universe: Don't Give Up on Your Dream 

A Lesson From the Universe: Don't Give Up on Your Dream

It has been said that if you're persistent enough and never give up, you'll achieve your dream.


However, if your dream is to see a sunset, and you keep heading east, you'll never get to see that sunset!

I had to learn this the hard way... I was told that my ways were outdated, but I was stubborn and listened to my ego.

It wasn't until the Universe intervened with my "wrong direction" by "blessing" me with a retinal detachment last year. I couldn't see out of my left eye for a month, and I couldn't focus easily on my computer for about six months.

... And now I'm following what my sponsors tell me to do...

And, of course, they do advise to "never give up"...

But now, after two years of trying to do everything myself and finally being forced to change my direction because of my divine intervention, I'm learning about how you can leverage the knowledge of the "gurus" in a team that are geared to help you!

And the best part is that it's actually way easier now than the way I used to get leads...

I laugh at myself now when I think about how I used to come home after work and sit down at my computer, only to spend another two hours of intricate, laborious work of using article software to get leads... as if sitting behind my computer and creating back-links was enough to bring sales!

Now it's so much easier because I can actually let the team do the hard work for me, and all I need to do is follow the step by step directions from the team webinars, and be there when people have questions.

I recently heard that people don't join systems, they join people. That's the message I had to learn.

The other day I had the opportunity of chatting on Facebook with a new friend from U.K. who wanted to learn more about this business. He told me that he found one of my articles on Ezines and was so inspired that he wanted to chat with me.

Doesn't it make you feel good when you can get your word out and you get feedback on how you can inspire people? That's what I love about this business. Sure, it's great that you don't have to make cold calls to make money online... but when people reach out to you and you're able to help, that makes it worth hanging on.

I guess that's why they say that people who are making over $10,000 monthly and could easily let the momentum take over once the critical mass is reached, they still want to grow and build their business ever more. That's because it's not just about the money - it's about helping people!



Article Source: EzineArticles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment